Current Grant Opportunities
How we are funding during COVID 19
Artists for Kids Culture provide funding for children ages 5 – 17 years.
Because of COVID 19, our planned fundraising events in 2020 have been put on hold. Therefore we have been financially impacted.
To ensure that we can help as many children as possible over the coming months, we ask that applications be limited to requests of no more than $300 per child.
We are calling this our “small grant” period.
We are happy for the funding to go towards anything a child may need that will enhance their enjoyment of their current art, dance, drama or music activities as well as any other creative or cultural pursuits. This could include new dance shoes, guitar strings, or the funds could also go towards upcoming classes.
The Committee meet monthly to decide on and distribute grants, please allow 6 weeks for an application outcome.
If you have an urgent funding requirement – please email us directly.
to five children living in Metro Melbourne affected by Covid 19.
Scholarship selection criteria:
- Applicants must be aged 13 – 17 years old, at time of application submission.
- Applicants must be experiencing hardship.
- Use the scholarship to assist in artistic pursuits, for example, art, music, dance, drama, theatre, film, digital arts, written word.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have an interest and passion in one of the artistic pursuits listed.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for FUTURE purchases, lessons and associated fees.
- Scholarship to be used for expenditure within Australia
- Applications close Monday 9th
All members of the AKC Committee have Working With Children permits.